25

Oh really?

"I don't look at a person's background or physical attributes. To be attractive to me, a person has to be intellectual. He also has to be understanding, caring & perspicacious about the female identity. I love Charles, because he is all of that."


So says Twenty year old journalism student Nihita Biswas - about her fiancĂ©, Charles Sobhraj.


Oh really? Hmm.... 


Maybe she didn't read this on wikipedia before falling in love with him.


Love is indeed blind! 

25 wrote about this one!:

gunj said...

i so agree with u there!!!

Prasad said...

god dammmm!!!!! a 20 year old....
Y god Y Y Y Y!

HOBO said...

Everything is fair in love & war...
- Nihita : Are you listening ?
:)

Sindhu :) said...

Gunj!

Yeaaah!

And I think her mom's also blind - she said she is very happy with her daughter's decision.

Sindhu :) said...

Pras..

Same koschen am also asking ya

Sindhu :) said...

Hobo

That seems to be their motto right now :D

Nautankey said...

Hello...sobhraj is intellectual.. how else could he have escaped after so many murders... Just that he is a perverted intellectual :). And man from 18-20 I was idolizing many so-called revolutionaries whom now I realize are total sickos.

Anyway hope prasad does not turn a sobhraj to get a 20year old :P

Sindhu :) said...

Nautankey...

You know.. you are right :D He was an intellectual :))

And =)) @ your thought about Prasad :D

Prasad said...

well u never kno Nkey!! better to giv me tht number b4r i kill u :P

Sindhu :) said...

:)))

I am not sure if he has the number still, either :D

Nautankey said...

FYI-I lost that mobile..spare meeee :)

swattalk said...

BAAAAAAH!
is all I can say!

Sindhu :) said...

Swati..

seriously!!

n.aka.zephyr said...

i see... the relationship theme continues....

Sindhu :) said...

Zephie...

:-| You know.. You are right!

And I wrote this post just so the last post could go down into the history fast! :))

Vrij said...

Trying to justify ur fling wid ur married boss?

Praddy said...

was about to comment something serious, but could not after reading vrij's comment here

hahahaha...lol..is it true? ;) ;) ==)

Kanupriya Sindhu Ramrakhyani said...

:D, indeed this is a perfect example of love is BLIND...I wonder what could have been the reason for this gal to get hooked onto this man :)...
BTW, me added u in in my following list to keep myself updated abt ur posts. Hope to be regular now with my comments...

Sindhu :) said...

VB

Yov x-( You are damaging my image here

x-( You are blocking potential suitors for me :P

Sindhu :) said...

Hey Prad,

You know me Ok! Please don't believe rubbish talk :D

Sindhu :) said...

KP

I think the girl was plain mad.. and this must have been some kind of infatuation!

These are decisions one would regret for life and if you don't regret - then something's wrong with you :D

Prasad said...

affair wit married boss!!! secret boyfriend!!!!! jeez man ur full of scandls!

Sindhu :) said...

Ayyo Ayyo Ayyo!!

Why is everybody bent on damaging my image!!

No secret Bf! No affair with married boss!

Believe me! Trust me! Have faith in me!

:D :D :D

Sneha said...

maybe people just like being ridiculous

Sindhu :) said...

Yea! And get more publicity!!!

Back to Top