7

Yes! Yess!! Yesss!!!

I did it! I did it!!

I mean, I resigned! :D Last week.

I've had quite a rollercoaster of a ride here. I've seen good, I've seen bad, I've seen ups & I've seen downs. And through it all, I've grown up at every turn I've had to take here. My current company really made me grow up in a lot of ways. Work wise, people handling, team management, trusting people, not trusting people, choosing whom to trust, handling rumours, handling criticisms... I've faced everything here.

I sometimes feel sad about the kid in me that was lost. That was forced to grow up. I came here with a lot of stars in my eyes. And right in the first year, I went through quite a few things that made me lose faith in all the greatness that I was told about this company during the 2-day New Hire Orientation :) I still held on and at the end of the three year journey, I guess I'm not totally disappointed with how I turned out to be :P.

Good times ahead - hopefully.

That's my story for the day. What's yours?

[As disconnected as all the sentences sound, please forgive as its been a long time since I wrote :D Let me get back into the groove :)]

7 wrote about this one!:

Smita said...

Good that u r happy after taking this decisions am I am sure there are good times ahead for sure :)

Enjoy the break!!!

Vrijilesh Rai said...

Tendulkar might not have been happier when he hit that 100 against Bangladesh!

Good to know that you've learnt a lot from your experiences!

Meher :) said...

Hey Smita!! Good to see you here :) How have you been?!

Thanks! Look forward to taking a break and just enjoying some time off!

Meher :) said...

Hehe bhai - thanks for the encouragement ya :D

subbulakshmistoned said...

my story- monday is my last day at work :D

Meher :) said...

Ooh Subbu! Awesome ya.

Come to Hyd no?

S.. Diva said...

You Resigned? You definitely DID IT!
I mean it! I felt the exact same way when I resigned from a company I literally grew up in and had tons to take away. That liberating moment when you have sent the email is so priceless.
What plans next? new company?

Back to Top