0

TAGGED AGAIN..............YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
-*- ’that, before his marriage, Casmir had slept with most of ….’ :D :D I know it sounds scandalous, but that’s what I found on Page 18, Line 4 of ‘One Last dance’ by Claire Harrison for M & B :D :D :D

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
-*- Stretching…..stretching……………Aha!!!! I get hold of my Tiffin box. I am in office, u see :D :D

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
-*- Was seeing some black & white movie with mom on a Telugu channel. Nice one, with some of the best actors of that time

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
-*- 22:25

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
-*- 22:27…….hmm……not bad, I guess :D :D Have some inkling about how fast the time goes

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
-*- The air-conditioner with fan on and some colleagues having some fun about the working conditions

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
-*- I stepped out of my house last at 17:35. My cab came to pick me up

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
-*- Was looking at Vrij’s comment in my post and wondering what it could be now. And before starting to write………..I just thanked Mini dee for looking over me

9. What are you wearing?
-*- A white starched formal shirt and dark blue jeans, my sister’s esprit watch and her silver earrings :D :D

10. Did you dream last night?
-*- Yes, but don’t quite remember what it was except that there were a lot of people around and I was talking and laughing

11. When did you last laugh?
-*- Around an hour back……I actually wanted to…….but my boss was around…..so controlled my self :D :D

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
-*- Plain white walls and Venetian blinds on the windows in different shades of blue

13. Seen anything weird lately?
-*- Nope. I usually stay away from things like that when get even the slightest doubt that it is weird

14. What do you think of this quiz?
-*- Its fun. Another reason that keeps me blogging in O3 and continue my affair with O3……………Viva La O3 Blogging :D

15. What is the last film you saw?
-*- Rang De Basanti in the theatre, An old telugu movie on TV, and Guess who's coming to Dinner on VCD

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
-*- A huuuuuuuuuuuuuge duplex house with at least 6 bed rooms and invest the rest in Gold…………..it sure is riding high right now.

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
-*- I can, but how do I know what u don’t know and what u want to know. So ask and then I will let you know. Fair enough??

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
-*- Will think and let u know

19. Do you like to dance?
-*- Oh yes, I do!!! I was a part of all the cultural events in school and college

20. George Bush.
-*- One more in the list of the American Presidents and a fellow Cancerian :D :D

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
-*- Avantika. Maybe Anamika. U see…………..I am hoping for twins actually. So this is what I am thinking of.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
-*- Hoping for twins again………….so maybe Tarun or Varun :D :D

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
-*- Not living actually, but certainly yes for vacations. Settling down………….Mera Bharat Mahan……………..Long Live India………………………I will settle down in my own country J

24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
-*- I have been waiting for you for a very long time………………Who can assist me better than you, My Child??!!

25. 5 people who must also do this in their blog.

· Gaya3 of amusing_musings

· Deeps of Ketharaju

· Jim of Jimmy_boy

· Peshwa of Peshwa

· Peanut Butterry

And as an exception…….I am tagging Mini Dee, Neel, Pluto, Noble, Naveen and Sun.rays also :)

And on demand of Harshal........................he is also tagged by me now !!!! :D :D

And Parvath.in case u are reading this..................u can take it up too. Would love to see urs :)

There u go, fellow bloggers

0 wrote about this one!:

Back to Top